25 januari 2011

Valentine's garland

Do you celebrate Valentine's day? We don't, really. Although I like to be given perfume, chocolate and flowers. Little boxes from my favorite jeweller are even better. I think my not-so-secret Valentine knows these things, he also knows I like these things all year.  That sounds greedy, ha! Back to the simple things in life.  I thought it would be nice to 'pink' things up a little. I'm fed up with grey clouds and rain, aren't you? I made this little garland and wrote  a tutorial for you. Click here for more.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Schitterend gedaan! En wat een geduld! Ik had vorig jaar een origami-hartje gemaakt dat kon 'kloppen' maar ben na eentje gestopt... Dit ziet er veel leuker uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very nice garland and tutorial! We are not celebrating Valentine's day either... although I wouldn't mind to get some nice flowers ;o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for stopping by. You make my day by leaving a comment.