19 januari 2011

Pillow

In an earlier post I told you about opening a little shop. I did, but I'm having some problems to solve with IDeal payment and other boring stuff.  In the meantime I put a few things in an Etsy shop and that was so easy, that I can't remember why I thought having my own webshop was better. Please have a look, if you like. I wasn't planning on making stuff for a shop though. What I would like to do most, is to make something special, as a commission. Just as the presents I use to make (and will continue to) for my loved ones. If you're interested, please send me an e-mail.

Last week I made this pillowcover. I started it a month ago as a present for a friend of Lauren, but I was to sick to finish it by then. The applique was inspired by the illustrations of Okamoto Kiichi. We bought her another present, but I finished the cover anyway, so I listed it in my shop. Hmm, I like the sound of that!

4 opmerkingen:

Thank you for stopping by. You make my day by leaving a comment.