5 november 2010

Crafting for boys

This year I made all of Valentijn's friends a pillow. This is the last one, it's for his best friend who's having his birthday party. I think I gave it a kind of tough touch, at least that was what I was aiming at. I made a lot of soccer players, but also goalies and a sailboat.

And now I'm heading back to what I should do. Making paper lanterns. We're having a party this saturday and because it's almost St. Maarten it's paper lantern themed. It seemed such a nice idea at the time, I hope it works out to be that way. I'll try to make some pictures.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuk idee om persoonlijke kussens te maken! Ik ga het idee bewaren voor een verjaardagfeestje van mijn meisjes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een stoere kussens, super inspiratie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for stopping by. You make my day by leaving a comment.