13 november 2011

Circus party

We try to celebrate birthdayparties on or close to the actual birthday, but Lauren's birthday was a month ago. She wanted to have a birthday party at Circus Elleboog and therefore we had to wait a little while. My fault, I'm not the kind of person who thinks of arranging parties months ahead. Today we had a blast. We had a lunch at our place and a photobooth with circus props. Big succes! I made these myself, but you can buy props like this overhere.  After the lunch we headed towards the circus were the children made their 'greatest show on earth'. And it sure was!


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt geslaagd Petra, het plezier straalt ervan af.Mooi gemaakt en gefeliciteerd aan Lauren en haar lieve mama. En circus dat blijft gewoon een topper, hier ook grote fans, 3 generaties kan je er tegelijk warm mee maken ;0)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een geweldig leuk feestje moet dat geweest zijn!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh zo leuke foto's. Ziet er een leuk feestje uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. They all look so cute! Really a fun b-day!
    I am reading both of your blogs and I love all your ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for stopping by. You make my day by leaving a comment.