1 februari 2011

Laughing lemon meringue pie

It's my husband's birthday today. Although it will be Sunday before we have everyone over, I thought it would be a nice gesture to make his favorite pie for dessert. It's a lemon meringue pie. With a laughing lemon in it..

Last year for his birthday, I made a drawing from him, from the back. This year I made a portrait upfront from myself. Although I like to be somewhat anonymous, I post a little picture of it. In the end, this blog intended to be a journal of the things I make. (And I happen to make a pretty good lemon meringue pie...)

5 opmerkingen:

  1. The pie looks good. But have never tastes one like it although I would like to.
    Very beautiful drawings!! So talented!

    /Anne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtig portret en taart ziet er heerlijk uit!
    Gefeliciteerd met je man :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een verwennerij!
    trouwens, zo had ik je wel een beetje in mijn hoofd...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I wouldn't mins some lemon-pie! (I can bring you some fresh lemons from the tree and you can make the pie ;-)
    Very nice drawings- you are very talented!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for stopping by. You make my day by leaving a comment.