15 februari 2011

For Valentijn

Yesterday was Valentine's day, but today it's Valentijn's. Our youngest son had his mind set on a spoonflowerbag, just as the one I made for Casper. I showed you the fabric before. I've finished the bag today and he's so happy with it. It makes me kind of proud that my sons, who are not so little anymore, still want to go to school with a bag their mother made! Casper is going to secondary school (college?, I don't know the proper English description) after the summer and I think homemade bags are over by then!  I feel it's my day in a way too. My notebookcover tutorial was featured on One Pretty Thing, so a warm welcome to all of you who visit my blog for the first time. I hope you like it here!

4 opmerkingen:

Thank you for stopping by. You make my day by leaving a comment.