18 april 2011

Inspiration

Chocolate is known for a lot of good things. In this case it was good for inspiration. I was cleaning the kitchen after a stuffed, but nice weekend, and I looked at the remains of the day before. Immediately I was done cleaning...

I'm thinking in scraps of fabric. My studio is always a mess, but I know exactly which fabrics are stored in there. Did some easy stitching too. Now I have to go back cleaning. I wish I was one of those people who think in clean and neat spaces. I'm not.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie kleuren & stoffencombinatie! Leuk om te zien wat je inspireerde!
    xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gelukkig denk je niet in hokjes maar vrijstromend. Levert de leukste resultaten op. En 'goedgenoeg' huishouden is goed genoeg toch?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Maar dit is wél een knap staaltje creatief denken. En wat wil je nu het liefste, creativiteit of een fantastische huisvrouw zijn?!? ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for stopping by. You make my day by leaving a comment.