19 oktober 2010

Honoured


Yesterday I got rewarded by  lightbluegrey who gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. This is a part of blogging I've never even considered. I feel very honoured, off course! But I also feel a bit akward and self-conscious, not because of the conditions -I have to tell you 7 random facts about myself, which I'm happy and willing to do-, but to give it away to other bloggers. The blogs I follow are from experienced bloggers,  (besides lightbluegrey...) and I think they have seen many awards come and go. I don't know any new bloggers, fill  in the empty chairs, if you like! So I decided in all modesty to accept the award, but leave it to that...

As for the conditions: 7 personal things about me:
  1. I studied history, but I wish I had attended an academy of arts instead, in hindsight...
  2. I'm a true follower of the three main rules of French cuisine; butter, butter and butter...
  3. I'm happily married for almost 12,5 years (and together for 20 years) with a man who would never have been picked for me by a matchmaker...
  4. I  cry every time I go to the movies...
  5. I like to sing out loud (and when I say out loud, I mean with serious volume) when driving  my car. People next to me on the driving lane seem to think that's very funny...
  6. I laugh too loud and talk too much...
  7. I don't like my newspaper to change. Not the layout, not the lettering, and most of all, not the size!
That's all there is to know, for now!


1 opmerking:

Thank you for stopping by. You make my day by leaving a comment.